Kiehl's Creme de Corps 10 Day Challenge!

When it comes to body lotions - for me - there is one that stands out above the rest. Here is my all-time favourite body lotion...

Kiehl's Creme de Corps


I would use a photo of my own bottle, but I am preparing to move house and have packed the lead away!

The label claims that after 10 days of continuous use, skin is left with a texture like no other! So, I decided to take the challenge and put it to the test.

I bought a 250ml bottle a few months ago and was using it once a week, as I couldn't (at the time) justify using such an expensive body lotion every day. That way of thinking has gone out the window and I am enjoying using it every day :)

The first day of the 10 day challenge started on Sunday 15th May and ended yesterday. I applied it all over after my daily bath/shower (depending on whether I was in the mood for a soak or a quick drench!). My skin felt amazing - it's especially effective after using a scrub & shaving, as new skin is revealed so the lotion can absorb better.

Applying this rich cream is a cinch - it's non-greasy and it only takes a few minutes to sink in. I always applied it in the evening so that my pyjamas would create heat and help it to absorb. The result? I would wake up with super-soft skin every morning and after just 3 days of applying it continuously, my skin had a lovely glow.

Even though my self-imposed 10 day challenge has passed, I am continuing to apply it daily. I'm addicted to the feeling of having moisturised skin all day! The scent is really light so it doesn't matter which perfume I choose to wear (this is another bonus).

I'm coming to the end of my current bottle, so once pay day arrives, I shall be investing in another one. If used each day, a 250ml bottle should last a month. I always try to apply a light layer all over and make sure I don't use too much. As it's so rich, a light layer is all that's needed anyway.

If you're suffering from dry skin, I cannot recommend this lotion enough. My skin isn't that dry at the moment, but it still needs a bit of daily TLC (who doesn't?!)

Have you applied Creme de Corps for 10 days in a row? Did you get a good result or was it a waste of time & cash? x

Comments

  1. A very good review. When I'll get my paycheck I think I'll invest in one bottle to try it out. I've always been curious about the working-ability of this Creme and if you say that it gives a "lovely glow" it's great - that's what I'm looking for! :)

    I've fallen in love with the Palmer's Moisturizing Body Oil. It has a very delicate smell (compared to cream's stench) and it absorbs quickly, yet stays with you all day (or night). Just like you, I tend to put on my body lotions in the evening - the pyjamas and the heat work wonders! X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also heard great reports about this and would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, makes me want to go out and try this. bit scared about how much it will cost tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mademoiselle Lala... thank you :) you should - it's such a great moisturiser! perhaps get the 125ml bottle (it's £15.50) that should last 10 days or more x

    @Strawberry Blonde... get some and thank me later! haha :) x

    @Discovering Beauty... so was I, but then I tried it and got hooked! ;) perhaps get a sample sachet or a small bottle to try it x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts