MAC Haul!

I have been lusting after a few things from MAC for ages, so when I went shopping yesterday, I caved in and got some goodies :)

As I needed a new MSF in 'Soft and Gentle', plus a new lippy in 'Myth', I got those and other things... (Image no longer available.)

The other essential was some Brush Cleanser (large box). This is a 233ml bottle, which costs £8.50 and I swear by it for keeping my brushes clean. It also counts towards the 'Back to MAC' scheme :)

I also got a Mineralize eyeshadow from their new range. Most of them were sold out, but 'Smoked Ruby', which is a mix of black and red. This sounds scary, but it comes out as an amazing rich coppery brown.

Lastly, I chose a lip pencil in 'Naked Liner', another lipstick 'Shy Girl', a foundation pump for my SFF foundation and a NARS foundation pump for my Sheer Glow (not pictured).

My tube of BB Cream was ordered online and it was delivered last friday. This is an amazing product. I was planning on buying more Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, but this is like a fantastic tinted version. It currently only comes in one shade, but as it's very sheer (and provides no coverage) it should suit most skin tones.

Apologies for the lack of images in this post... I'm posting this from my iPad2 and I wanted to test it :) I shall be posting swatches/reviews on the items mentioned over the next few days.

Have you treated yourself to any new MAC items lately?

Comments

Popular Posts