Jo Malone Wild Flowers & Weeds Spring 2019 Collection! Coming Soon!

I know, I know, long time no post! I couldn’t possibly recap between 2011 and today so I will jump straight back into blogging with a post on an upcoming launch from (what just might be) my favourite brand! Let me introduce you to the amazing Jo Malone Spring 2019 “Wild Flowers & Weeds” Collection.

Containing 5 new scents, each one is inspired by the array of wild flowers & weeds that grow beside riverbanks (I can almost smell the Spring just by looking at the gorgeous bottles!) Each bottle is decorated to match the scent and I think it’s their best-looking Spring Collection yet! They launch on 1st March 2019 and are limited edition so snap up your favourite(s) when they’re released. Each bottle is 30ml and will cost £49. Jo Malone are also using pretty tins for this collection (rather than boxes) and there are 2 designs to choose from (depending on how many colognes you buy.)

Are you planning on buying any of these? Leave a comment below as I’d love to know your thoughts on this collection. (Images are courtesy of John Lewis.)






Comments

Popular Posts