Zoflora Favourites

Ok, it’s “hold my hands up” time ... I *#@!^ love Zoflora! (as you’ll see!) I started off with one bottle (Twilight Garden, fyi) and quickly spiralled into a full-on Zoflora addict soon after! If you’re a Zoflora addict like me, or if you haven’t heard of Zoflora (where have you been?!) then let me introduce you to my favourites, my stash and what I love to use each one for ...


Lemon Zing (Limited Edition)
This smells so fresh! Not sharp, not sweet, just a burst of lemon that works wonders down the plugholes in my kitchen sink. I have a black granite sink so I’m unable to fill it and let Zoflora work its magic, but I do put a capful down each plughole before flushing through with just-boiled-and-cooled water from the kettle. I also like to put a capful of this scent into the washing machine drawer and running the machine on a hot wash (once a week.)

Winter Morning (Limited Edition)
This has to be my absolute favourite Zoflora scent! It’s just the most incredible blend of mint, vanilla and winter spices and I use it everywhere. My top uses are mopping the bathroom floor, applying to a cloth and wiping over all the radiators, diluting into a spray bottle and using on the worktops and down the plugholes in my bathroom sink & bath. Once I’ve cleaned our bathroom (I do a total, take-everything-out clean twice a week and spot-cleans in between!) I will use Winter Morning on the floor (black slate), radiator and down the sink and bath. This helps to neutralise the smell of bleach/other cleaning products and leave the bathroom smelling incredible!

Very Berry (Limited Edition)
This one is great for down the sink too and I also like to use it on the kitchen radiator (I’ll alternate with Lemon Zing.) Very Berry is a lovely mix of berries that gives a scent that isn’t too sharp or too sweet. If you love the smell of mixed fruit you’ll love this! I tend to use it sparingly as it’s quite hard to find (boo!)

Linen Fresh
This is also used in my washing machine and it’s great for giving your machine a fresh clean smell. I’ll alternate this with Lemon Zing when I run the machine on a weekly hot wash.

Mountain Air (Fresh Home)
If you have pets then this is an essential! I have an indoor cat and rabbit so it’s very important to me that any visitors have no idea we even have pets! Through this, plus a strict cleaning regime, I have achieved my goal of a “pets? What pets?!” home! I will use this, diluted as instructed, on all pet trays twice a week (rinse and dry thoroughly!) If you’d like to know which cat litter/rabbit bedding & hay I use, please drop a comment below!

I also have quite a stash of bottles (kept in their boxes) to ensure that I don’t run out (whoops!) Are you a Zoflora addict?! Please share your favourite scents and tips by commenting below.

You can check out the entire Zoflora range and grab lots of useful tips here.



Comments

Popular Posts