New Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Hair Products Review

Are you going to any festivals this year? Do you love Glamping (that's Glam Camping dahlings!) If you're not, but you're looking to try new hair products, I can really recommend these two...


Both products are from Schwarzkopf's OSiS+ range. On the left is 'Refresh' and 'Pump My Curls' is on the right.

When I was asked if I wanted to try these, I jumped at the chance. I am on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo, but this has evaded me so far. I purchased the new Batiste one (with a hint of colour) and that was awful. Too thick, ash-grey (certainly not dark brunette) and that tell-tale "dry shampoo smell". It was far too thick and just didn't refresh my hair at all. This dry shampoo is different. When I tried it for the first time, I immediately noticed the fresh scent - not a "dry shampoo smell" in sight! Instead, it reminds me of the shampoo and conditioner that you get in a salon (perfumed, but not unpleasantly so) and the spray is very light. It left my hair clean & freshly-scented in an instant. It took no time at all to rub in, which is perfect for when you're short on time.


The can is 100ml and is called - to give it its full title - Refresh Dust Texture Bodyfying Dry Shampoo Light Control. Phew!

The press release sums this product up perfectly...

Be more VIP than mosh pit with this refreshing on-the-go styler. The 1st OSiS powder-to-spray giving incredible body back to lacklustre hair. This innovative re-bodyfying spray is a festival must-have to achieve hair that looks freshly washed without suffering those dreaded campsite showers!

Priced at £11.60, this is pricey but well worth it.

Last but not least is Pump My Curls


When I first used this, I put far too much on. This left my hair quite weighed down, so my second attempt saw me using it a lot more sparingly!

'Pump My Curls' is a defining spray-to-cream that defines waves/curls and provides ultra-strong hold.

Pump My Curls is the first pump spray that transforms into a workable wonder cream to tame the most rebellious partied out curls! Perfect for recreating that laidback, boho vibe as worn by the likes of Taylor Swift. Hair will be left velvety soft and touchable with a feathery, weightless finish and super curl definition so you can rock out in style.

I certainly agree... when left to its own devices, my hair is quite wavy. This left my waves sleek, super-soft and they held all day. I normally have to use a tonne of serum/shine spray if I've left my hair to dry naturally, so this enables me to have that effect without the effort.

This comes in a 120ml can and costs £11.05

If you think these products would work wonders for you, they can be bought from www.schwarzkopf.co.uk your nearest salon or www.hairsupermarket.com

Have you tried either of these products? x

Comments

  1. i've heard of this brand on youtube. they have this powder product that is AMAZING for volume. forgot the name of it but i saw that they sell it on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MavDentz... I think you mean OSiS+ Dust It Texture Mattifying Powder (phew!) I've tried that and it's great :) I'd also recommend Toni&Guy/label m Resurrection Style Dust - that stuff is amazing!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts