10 Things That Make Me Happy - Part 3!

I realise this post is a week late - sorry! The days are flying by (thanks to being super-busy at work) and I don't know where the time goes. I can't believe it's Friday again tomorrow and that Easter is next weekend! Roll on my birthday in July ; )

Anyway, here is Part 3 of my 10 Things That Make Me Happy!

1. Fabulous Notebooks from Smythson


Image courtesy of smythson.wordpress.com
These are THE go-to stationers if you're looking for fabulous, luxury notebooks and stationery. They also make amazing handbags! I love my pink Smythson notebook, but I'm lusting after some of their fabulous new notecards & envelopes!

2. Leopard Print

Image courtesy of millionlooks.com
There are only certainly types of leopard print I like and this is one of them. For me, it has to look "real" and not at all like Scary Spice! I would love to get my hands on this fabulous scarf from Louis Vuitton. I love how it has hot-pink lettering on it, which makes a great contrast against the tan & black. I think this scarf is the least that Coleen deserves for putting up with Wayne!!

3. Ballet Flats in Every Colour

Image courtesy of allurefashion.blogspot.com
I wish this was my collection of ballet flats! They are my favourite type of shoe... comfy, dressed up or down, and in any colour/print you can imagine. They can also be worn all day, which is a great bonus : ) I must own about 30 pairs of ballet flats as I love to have a pair to suit any outfit.

4. Jacuzzi Bathtub

Image courtesy of gwinteriors.co.uk
This would be my dream bathtub! It's a jacuzzi in the bathroom - what's not to love?! Throw in a sea view and that would make my perfect bath : )

5. My Cats

I actually have 3 cats, but Achilles isn't as friendly as Mischief (black cat) & Princess! When I've had a long day and I come home to their little faces, it makes me smile : )

6. Krispy Kreme Donuts

Image courtesy of flickr.com
I adore glazed Krispy Kreme donuts! The nearest place to my home that sells these is a large Tesco an hour away. This is just as well... a large box like this can cost quite a bit, plus they're empty calories. Bad combination!!

7. Going to the Cinema

Image courtesy of urbandevelopment.co.uk
I love going to watch the latest releases - especially Disney and animated! : ) I try not to drag my husband along to these type of films, so we both compromise and choose something we can both watch. I really enjoy settling into my seat with a jumbo popcorn and switching off for a couple of hours.

8. Spring!

Image courtesy of dailymail.co.uk
This is such a cute image! I love Spring, as it represents warmer weather, cute baby animals and new flowers springing up. It also means summer is getting closer, which is just what we all need after the cold spell.

9. Ice Cream

Image courtesy of icecool-direct.co.uk
A good ice cream makes me very happy! My current favourite is Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough - yum! Give me a tub of that & I am a happy bunny : )

10. Coke

Image courtesy of guardian.co.uk
If I'm going to drink Coke, then it has to be full-fat (I hate Diet Coke!) and from a glass bottle. I buy a pack every week and I love to drink one chilled from the fridge - bliss!

So, there's another 10! More to follow next week : ) x

Comments

  1. Your cats look beautiful I wish had some or even one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Skin Scrubs... thanks :) you only have to look at Princess and he starts purring! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts