FOTD, Skincare Routine & a mini MAC Haul!

I've been very neglectful of my blog this week. I was planning on doing a post last week, but we had problems with our internet connection and the problem only got fixed this morning. So, to make amends, please accept my apologies and this extra-long blog post : )

First up, a FOTD...


This look was created using:

* Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions liquid foundation ~ Fresh Ivory
* MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ~ NW20
* MAC powder blush ~ Well Dressed
* MAC MSF ~ Soft & Gentle
* MAC Fluidline ~ Blacktrack
* MAC Plushlash mascara
* MAC lipstick ~ Creme Cup
* MAC lipstick ~ Myth (worn underneath Creme Cup)

I like this look and I am in love with Plushlash & Creme Cup...


Plushlash is such a lovely mascara - glossy, intense black and layers without clumping. I bought it in Plushblack, but they also do it in brown.

Creme Cup is a beautiful pink and the cremesheen formula moisturises without drying. It also compliments Well Dressed nicely : ) Plushlash & Creme Cup were purchased last Friday along with another MSF...


This was taken with the flash and it shows Creme Cup as a "dirty" pink. MAC describe Creme Cup as a "light blue pink". I'm between NW15 & NW20 and this is a great pink for me. It can be toned down with Myth or amped-up with a pink gloss. I also tried it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss and the two work nicely together. I also got another MSF (my second one this year!) and it is my daily staple for creating a gorgeous glow. If they discontinue this, I will throw myself on the floor of my local MAC counter and cry!! ; )

Finally, this is my current skincare routine...


From left to right: Cleanse & Polish, Skin Tonic, Gentle Face Exfoliator, Skin Repair Light Moisturiser


Liz Earle products are doing wonders for my skin right now. I started off using their Daily Essentials range (Cleanse & Polish, Skin Tonic & Skin Repair) and after a few weeks of using this amazing trio, I've introduced a scrub.

So that I don't dirty my Muslin Cloths, I use cotton wool to remove my eye make-up. I also have my cloths on rotation and wash them every couple of uses. I've actually only got a little bit left of the Cleanse & Polish, so I shall be ordering some more online this afternoon. I think I also need some Skin Tonic, so my order could get quite long!

If you would like to know more about these products, the Liz Earle website is great and will tell you all you need to know. I'm planning on doing a separate review on the Gentle Face Exfoliator, so watch this space!

Last but not least, I am also loving Clarins Beauty Flash Balm...


This is a mini 5ml tube and I have lots of these (thanks to a generous friend!) and it's a great base for make-up. My skin is oily on the T-Zone (forehead, nose & chin) and this tightens my pores. I would use it every day, but it's not advisable because the effects won't be noticeable. Therefore, I am trying to be strict and only using it once or twice a week. This is the only downside to this product - it gets very mixed reviews, so if you're looking to try it for the first time, get a sample first.

Sorry about the mega-long post - I wanted to share these things with you and decided to combine them. Hope you're having a great Easter and eating lots of chocolate! : ) x

Comments

Popular Posts