Stylish Blogger Award!

I have just been given this award by Sultry Red's Beauty Blog and it's my second award since I've been blogging! If you haven't checked her blog out, go and do it now!


I'm thrilled to get this blog award, as I enjoy writing my blog and it's great to know that other people like it too.

The Rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So I will say another huge THANK YOU! to Sultry Red and here are 7 things about me...

1. I cannot (make that, will not) leave the house without makeup!
2. The only family member that knows I blog is my mum
3. I have too many bottles of nail polish, but I can never resist a new one
4. Part of me is like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde ; )
5. A Starbucks Caramel Latte is the only coffee I will drink
6. I love watching Spongebob Squarepants - it never fails to cheer me up
7. I would love a tan-coloured, long-haired Dachshund (as well as my 3 cats!)

& the 15 blogs I nominate for this award are...

1. The Roxy Loves
2. The MakeUp Goddess Guru
3. The Beauty Hall
4. The 6 Inch Stilettos
5. StyleFrost
6. Straight Up Glam
7. Pearls and Poodles
8. over the taupe beauty
9. Nude Obsession
10. Nicoletta's Beauty Space
11. my little blog stop
12. LittleMissNC25
13. GABY'S BEAUTY BLOG
14. Devorelebeaumonstre
15. All Things Blogged and Beautiful

A huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my blog : ) x

Comments

  1. yay thanks for including me. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved lovie. Love the 7 things about you :) and i'm the same with nail polish ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted a tan long-haired sausage since I was about 6! There used to be one walked past my old house twice a day, it took so much constraint not to run out and steal him off his owner! Now I've just got to convince the boyf who wants a labrador...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @devorelebeaumonstre... you're welcome hun :) x

    @BeautybyPaula... thank you! I was trying to wean myself off nail polish, but it's no use! ;) x

    @Jenny and Kaylie... you're welcome! :) x

    @JadeyLou... they're cute aren't they? tell him labs eat everything (my sister has 2!) & they're such a handful!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much hun!! Ive been so slack on here lately, ill have to get back into it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bec... you're welcome :) hope life is treating you well again? xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts