Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Range + other goodies!

When I was asked to review these products, I was excited by the claims. To give the products their full title - BC Bonacure hairtherapy Amino Cell Rebuild Color Save Sulfate Free - this is a selection of the new products by Schwarzkopf...


I got sent: Sulfate-Free Shampoo (250ml), Conditioner (200ml) & Coloured Ends (75ml tube)

Here's some more information about them:





Color Save Sulfate-Free Shampoo cleanses and protects colour-treated hair from fading. For up to 90% colour retention even after 30 washes. BC hairtherapy with it's sulfate-free formulation gently cleanses the hair whilst being gentle to colour pigments. Amino Cell Rebuild technology recovers the hair's natural elasticity by strengthening the architecture in the hair cell. For hair full of long-lasting colour vibrancy and healthy shine.

Application: Work into wet hair and rinse out. Salon exclusive.

Color Save Conditioner detangles and protects colour-treated hair from fading. For up to 90% colour retention even after 30 washes. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex prolongs colour intensity and protects the hair structure against UV rays. Amino Cell Rebuild technology recovers the hair's natural elasticity by strengthening the architecture in the hair cell.

Application: Work into wet hair and rinse out after 2 minutes. Salon exclusive.

Color Save Colored Ends mends split ends of colour-treated hair and prevents them from reforming. BC hairtherapy with Color Save Complex and Amino Cell Rebuild technology seals the cuticle, helps to protect colour from fading and repairs inside the hair cell. For smoothed ends full of long-lasting colour vibrancy and shine.

Application: Work sparingly into the ends. Do not rinse. Salon exclusive.

My verdict? When I first used the shampoo & conditioner I did a double shampoo (I had been wearing shine spray & serum and felt like I need a thorough cleanse) and then applied the conditioner all over. For my hair type, this was way too much. My hair looked and felt amazing after I'd dried it, but I needed to wash it again the next evening. So, on my next attempt, I did one shampoo and only applied the conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends (steering well-clear of my roots!) This was much better. I think that if you suffer from very dry hair (if you have bleached blonde/highlights for example) then applying all over would be great for you.

I've also been using the Colored Ends treatment and this makes my hair seriously shiny. I was conservative and used a pea-sized amount, rubbed it between my palms and smoothed it on quickly.

I was also sent some other goodies...


Along with the above-mentioned products, I got sent Herbalife Radiant C Face Quencher (an instant refreshing mist for your skin - it certainly does!), Clynol Look At Me Glitz Shine Serum (50ml - fabulous serum for adding serious shine & colour protection) and Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Dust It Texture Mattifying Powder (this works in the same way as any volumising powder, but with a slightly more mattifying effect).

If you would like to purchase any of these products for yourself, you can buy Schwarzkopf products from selected salons and Clynol products from www.beautybay.com or www.hairsupermarket.com or, you can visit www.clynol.com

The Color Save range costs £9.30 (shampoo), £10.45 (conditioner) and £11.80 (coloured ends). You can find your nearest Schwarzkopf stockist/salon here.

I shall still be remaining loyal to my current hair products, but I love having a choice of products to mix & match : ) Have you tried any of these products? x

Comments

Popular Posts