Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint is coming in August!!

When I got told about this product that Liz Earle will be bringing out in August, I was VERY excited!

This is Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint

It's a skin thing...
Image courtesy of lizearle.com/uk

I'm sorry I can't show you more, but it's shrouded in secrecy!

However, I shall be trying some 1 month before it's UK release date, so the minute I get it, you will be the first to know :)

The product has been 3 years in the making and I cannot wait to try it.

If you would like to register online so that you can be among the first people to know about it, then just go to www.lizearle.com/makeup

I was planning on posting about some amazing Liz Earle products that I was sent recently, but my camera is playing up :( I will try and get it fixed by the weekend - I have so many posts to do I don't know where to start! x

Comments

  1. This is exciting! I have tried some Liz Earle products recently and I wasn't too happy with them :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited and can't wait for your review!!! X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Look forward to your reviews :)

    http://justablogaboutbec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carla... oh no! :( what did you try? that's a shame as they've done great things for me x

    @Mademoiselle Lala... thank you! :) I shall be entering your giveaway tonight! x

    @bec... hi stranger! ;) how are you? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts