Perfect for Fathers Day... Liz Earle Men's Face Scrub...

Getting your dad a gift for Fathers Day isn't always easy, is it? Although my dad is no longer alive, I never know what to get my father-in-law. Like most men, he is difficult to buy for and I think the same old socks/chocolates combo is dull! If you're stuck for ideas, how about this?

Liz Earle Men's Face Scrub


With Father’s Day just around the corner, celebrate how great your dad is with the ideal gift solution: a selection of carefully edited botanical grooming essentials from Liz Earle Naturally Active Men’s Skincare.  For the dad who has all the ties, tools and electric gadgets known to man, this year select a gift he’s sure to enjoy from the award-winning Naturally Active Men’s range which harnesses the finest quality naturally active ingredients in products that are easy to use, and leave skin clear and clean, making dads (and mums) everywhere happy!

I was sent one to try (not me, obviously!) and it arrived beautifully wrapped (as always)...


I love how the women's range comes wrapped in purple tissue paper and the women's items come wrapped in pale turquoise.

I also really like the colour of the tube - I adore anything taupe!


The Naturally Active Men’s Face Scrub will ensure your dad’s skin is as smooth and blemish-free as he could ever want. The scrub helps clear blocked pores which can cause blemishes, bumps and ingrown hairs. Its antibacterial formula contains purifying eucalyptus oil and rosemary, in addition to exfoliating pumice to smooth away dead skin cells for healthy-looking skin. Great after cleansing or shaving once or twice a week, your dad will be forever grateful for his effortlessly smooth skin.


This is also the perfect gift for your dad if he likes a no-fuss skincare routine (or, you'd like him to have one!)

If you'd like to treat your dad to this, you still have time! Head to your nearest Liz Earle counter at selected John Lewis stores or you can buy it online. This 75ml tube is priced at £12.25 or you can purchase a 30ml tube for just £6.65.

Alternatively, why not treat him to a Shave Essentials Kit? This contains a 100ml tube of Sensitive Shave Cream, a 50ml tube of After-Shave Moisturiser, 1 towelling cloth and a purple Hanging Wash Bag. Costing a very reasonably-priced £28.35, this makes a perfect gift.

What will you be buying your dad this Fathers Day? I'm planning on baking some cupcakes (with my "secret recipe" frosting!) You don't have to spend a lot on your dad to show him much he means to you x

Comments

  1. This is a great gift for men, they def won't buy it themselves but it is something they will love to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never, EVER know what to buy my dad for Father's Day so I end up buying him a tie, a card and some sweets. So lazy of me!!! :P X


    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rainy Days and Lattes... They never do, do they? Some men need a bit of help ;) x

    @Mademoiselle Lala... I'm sure he appreciates whatever you buy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts