More Products on My Wish List! ...

As I may have mentioned once or twice, I am a huge beauty product junkie! I'm always looking at new products and here are some things I'm currently lusting after...

* Balenciaga Paris EDP
* Tom Ford Black Orchid EDP
* Moroccan Oil (hair treatment oil)
* Bliss Manicure Gloves
* Bliss Pedicure Socks
* Dermalogica Ultra-Rich Body Lotion
* Prtty Peaushun
* Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream
* Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque
* Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Skin Recovery Masque


I'm sure there are more things to add, but this is what springs to mind just now ;)


I also smelt two perfumes at the weekend, which are both getting great reviews right now. 

The first one was 'Naughty Alice' by Vivienne Westwood. I love the packaging and the adverts that appear in magazines. But the smell? Yuck! To me, it smelt like a toilet cleaner/fabric softener. This is a shame as I was sure I was going to love it, but I really didn't.

The other one was Jennifer Aniston's debut fragrance. Sadly - to me - this also smelt like fabric softener. Again, the adverts look good and the press release made it sound so promising.

Both of them also smelt a little too sweet. I prefer gardenia-type scents rather than sweet/overpowering ones. For example, I love Marc Jacobs' 'Daisy' & 'Lola', but I don't like 'Blush'. Having said that, it took me a while to like 'Lola' and I didn't like it the first time I smelt it. BUT, I got some and the dry-down is lovely. I now wear it a lot! Also, I'm sure a perfume's scent has a lot to do with the person who wears it. As the woman at the perfume counter commented when I bought it 'it smells awful on me, but totally different on you'!

I have smelt the Balenciaga Paris perfume several times now and it smells so nice. I like perfumes to be different and to not smell it on someone else. This perfume is also hard to come by in stores near me, so the chances of someone else smelling of it is pretty slim :) Fingers crossed I get a bottle soon!


Has a perfume disappointed you lately? x

Comments

Popular Posts