Nails Inc for Diet Coke Catwalk Collection... Coming in January 2011!

L-R: Cool Caramel
Delicious Denim
Perfect Plum
Heavenly Heather Grey (a pink!)

These will be available FREE when you purchase 2x 500ml bottles of Diet Coke from selected Boots stores from 12th January 2011.

I am really excited about these shades! The colours look amazing and I plan on getting 2 of each :) Blog post to follow when I get my hands on them!

Cool Caramel is a gorgeous staple nude shade

Delicious Denim is an amazing cornflower/denim blue

Perfect Plum is a berry shade

Heavenly Heather Grey is a stunning pink

I think that the stand-out shades for me are Delicious Denim and Heavenly Heather Grey as these are two statement colours. Just the thing for Spring 2011! I also love the names :) 

If this promotion is anything like the last one they will sell out really quickly, so if you want them, don't delay!

Are you planning on getting the whole set or just one? x

Comments

Popular Posts