Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle & other goodies!

This is my can of Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle...


I wanted to try this product for myself as there is quite a buzz about this on beauty blogs right now.

The can is 200ml and it's for creating that so-hard-to-do-yourself backcombed effect - minus using a comb!

I was lucky enough to get the last can at my local Boots' store and I also got £2 off thanks to their current promotion, making it a total bargain at just £3.49 :)

I have tried this once and I love it! My hair is long and for me to backcomb it myself would be a total nightmare - I would probably get the comb stuck! This product makes it so easy to do. I just section my hair off, spray, rub my fingers through to create the volume I want and voila! The scent is also nice and light so it doesn't overpower. My hair just looks naturally volumized and effortless :)

...

I have been after a new red nail polish and found this one in Topshop...


This is 'Pillar Box' and looks like a gorgeous bright red. I shall be doing my nails this evening and I can't wait to try it.

I'm really impressed with Topshop's range of nail polish right now. A couple of the colours have been darker than I thought, but they generally last over a week with no chips. I also use their base/top coat so this may be the reason. Whatever makes it last so long, who knows, but I'm not complaining!

Another product I wanted to try for ages (and finally got!) was this...


Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream


This was a gift and I love it!

You only get 150ml in a tube, but a little goes a long way and the difference can be seen immediately.

It's a cream formula that also exfoliates. Simply apply a small amount of the cream to areas that need a bit of TLC twice a day and you should see a difference in about 1 week.

I've only been using this on my elbows, knees so far to test it out and I love the results.

If you're looking for a new body product to try, then go and get this one! :)


Lastly, I found a total bargain in TK Maxx last Sunday...


Rodial Bum Lift


This normally retails for £100 in SpaceNK/online! In TK Maxx this was just £24.99! :) This was another gift and I'm glad my eagle eyes spotted it on the shelf.

As you only get 100ml, to pay £1 per 1ml for a product is pretty pricey - especially if you then become addicted to using it!

I plan to use this at night and Fat Girl Slim in the morning, so that both products last longer. My jar of Fat Girl Slim that I ordered should be arriving any day now, so as soon as it does I can continue my routine again. Hooray :)


Have you found any bargains in TK Maxx/TJ Maxx lately? Did you manage to get a can of Backcomb In A Bottle?


I hope you're having a great week so far... I cannot believe it's only 11 days until Xmas! :) x

Comments

Popular Posts