New MAC Make-Up!

My MAC cosmetics order arrived today, which was really exciting as I have tried two of the items before and the other two are new, never-tried-them-before items.

Here they are!

'Myth' Lipstick...


As I have said before, this is my absolute favourite lipstick - EVER! It's the perfect nude (for me), pigmented, creamy, long-lasting and sooo easy to apply. There are no words to describe this other than HOLY GRAIL! :)

'Underage' & 'C-Thru' Lipglasses...


I have never tried 'Underage' Lipglass before, but it looks so amazing on other people's blogs, that I just had to get one for myself! It's a gorgeous-looking colour and I can't wait to wear it with 'Myth' tomorrow! I'm only going food shopping, but who cares ;)

'C-Thru' (shown on the right) is a Lipglass that I used to buy all the time, but for some reason I switched to 'Wildy Lush' (a Plushglass). It's a gorgeous light nude with a hint of shimmer and another one I cannot wait to wear with 'Myth'. Decisions, decisions! ;)

Eyebrow Pencil in 'Lingering'...


The shade shown on the box lid is a bit too pink, so the most acurate colour can be seen on the pencil itself.

I got this as I read on Kim Kardashian's blog that her make-up artist uses this eyebrow pencil on her and BAM! that was me sold :)

It's not a typical pencil that you sharpen. With this, you just need to twist the end and apply. I also read great reviews on MUA, so that was all I needed to convince me to buy.

Finally, my order came with a surprise bonus!

Prep + Prime Skin...


What a great freebie!

A huge card came with it, which says that it's an ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder.

I've been wanting to try this, but I have had bad experiences in the past with products that claimed to mattify and absorb excess oil. They all made my foundation look patchy and didn't do a darn thing! So, I am skeptical about this product, but I will give it a try and see. The sample tube I got was 6ml and a full-sized (30ml) bottle costs £16.50. I'll definitely purchase if it lives up to its claims!

I will be placing another order with MAC in the next week or so and there quite a few products on my list. I'm looking to get a lip liner, some eyeshadows and this Prep + Prime if it's any good. A post will follow when it arrives!

Have you tried any of these products? What's been your experience of Prep +Prime Skin?

Hope you're having a great week so far x

Comments

  1. I love Underage Lipglass! I haven't tried Myth as yet or C-thru. I have tried Prep & Prime and thought it was ok but my HG primer is the Loreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer...amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liparazzi ... You have to get Myth!! ;) It is my staple nude and I cannot live without it. I love the Prep + Prime, but sadly the Loreal primer didn't work for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts