A Quick Update...

I just have to update my blog tonight - I couldn't wait until my next 'proper' post!

I've been using my Dermalogica Face Brush every day since I bought it and it is truly fantastic. It states that you should apply cleanser to your face and then move the brush in circular motions. BUT, I have found that the best result comes from wetting the brush, applying my cleanser directly onto the brush and then using it on my face. The lather that's produced is incredible and it really does super-charge the process. It might not be for everyone, but if you're looking for a great (not to mention cheap!) way to boost the results of your cleanser, then get one of these!

I have also been applying 'Fat Girl Slim' twice a day since I bought it and WOW! I am super impressed! It is a cinch to use, smells light & non-offensive and really seems to be making a difference. I don't need to lose weight off the area I'm using it, but I just feel like I could do with looking a bit better. My husband claims that there is nothing wrong with my bum/hips, but I beg to differ! ;) My only criticism of this product is that the pot it quite small and I only have a few days' worth left - NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Therefore, in the next few days I shall be scouring the internet to buy some more.

Phew! I feel so much better now! ;) I'd better get on with painting my nails (which I was going to do hours ago but got distracted) and I think it's got to be Topshop's 'Sketch'.

I've also got to say a big THANK YOU! to my new followers... I really appreciate the support and the comments so far xxx I will continue to make this blog even better, just for you :)

Comments

Popular Posts