SpaceNK N.dulge Card!

I applied for this card AGES ago and today, it finally arrived!

It's an 'N.dulge' card and is SpaceNK's equivalent of a loyalty card...


Excuse the photo - it is so difficult to take a picture of something black - the camera had trouble focusing! This was the best of a bad bunch, but hopefully you get the idea :)

It's free to join and you get your name printed on the front. The design of the card is typical of SpaceNK - glossy and understated. I especially like the row of outlined beauty products.

The card can be used in store or online and you receive 1 point for every £1 spent. When you reach 100 points, you'll get a £5 'N.centive' (reward). It also comes with extra bonuses such as exclusive invitations, new product previews, birthday treats, etc. I love shopping at SpaceNK, so I couldn't wait to get one of these cards. I plan on breaking it in next week when I go shopping in Bath ;)

If you'd like one of these cards, just go to spacenk.co.uk/ndulge and sign up

I totally recommend getting one if you love shopping at SpaceNK as much as I do! :)

On another note, I am currently addicted to this drink...

Power Shot Organic Energy White Tea & Ginseng


It's a blend of white tea, ginseng, cherry, acai juice & still mineral water. It's also organic, which is a great bonus.

The drink is branded as an energy drink that is supposed to 'refresh, sharpen, revitalise'. The taste is also very nice, which makes a change as some health drinks are not! The health food shop I got this from does stock other flavours, but this is my favourite. It's £1.69 for a 330ml bottle and when I was out shopping yesterday I had a craving for this - I didn't feel like grabbing a coke like I normally do!

For more info on this drink, check out powershotbrands.com

Have you tried this drink before? x

Comments

Popular Posts