beauty products on my wish list!

There are so many beauty products on my wish list!

I am forever reading magazines or browsing online and lusting after some new beauty product.

Currently, the items I want - in no particular order, I don't care which one I get first! - are...

Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I have tried the Double Wear powder, but thanks to my T-Zone, it's not quite good enough to set my foundation for the day. I'm going shopping in the next few days and I intend to swatch/purchase. I can't decide between "Stay Beige" and "Stay Buff" so I will definitely check out both and compare - I do not want to look like I should be working in Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory! : )

By Terry Baume de Rose
I have lusted after this for ages - thanks to "lollipop26"! - but I have never got round to buying it as my nearest SpaceNK store always seems to be out of stock (and I want to test it first!) It claims to plump, moisturise and leave lips looking full. Yes please! : )  I think I will have to get this once my La Mer The Lip Balm runs out.

*  Marc Jacobs Perfume
This is always on my "most wanted" list, as it smells AMAZING! I love gardenia-scented fragrances and this is such a light, wearable perfume. Every time I wear it I get compliments from people wanting to know what it is. I'm currently wearing "Lola" and "Daisy" but quite often, I find myself lusting after his classic scent.

*  A new pair of GHD's
I have had a pair for about 6 years and they have always given amazing results. But, me being me, I want a new pair! Preferably white or pink - I don't care which!!!

Rodial Glamtox Night
I am coming to the end of my current pot (I think I have about 2 weeks of product left - boo!) and I really want to continue using it. Fingers crossed Xmas might come early!

MAC Eyebrow Pencil & Clear Brow Gel
I have been meaning to try these two products for a while now. The colours always look so natural and wearable. I have had a couple of makeovers from MAC counters in the past, but every time I have gone in there to buy lipstick/gloss/foundation/everything under the sun(!) I have always forgotten about these things. Must try harder and remember next time!!

I'm sure there are many more - my list grows week by week! - but those things always seem to come to mind lately.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your views on them?

Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday xx

Comments

Popular Posts