Finally!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week... I have been super-busy! Therefore, please accept my apologies and this post! ...

The Make-Up Look I Am Loving Right Now!


So this is me! : )

Excuse the hair, I just wanted my fringe out of my eyes.

This is my 'look' most days and I tend to reach for:

Face
* MAC Face & Body Foundation in 'C1'
* Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation Powder in 'Blondie'
* Lily Lolo 'Flawless Silk'
* NARS blush in 'Deep Throat'
* Lily Lolo 'Star Dust' shimmer powder

Eyes
* MAC kohl liner in 'Smoulder' (inner top lash line only)
* Rimmel mascara (new lash-lengthening one!)

Lips
* Body Shop lip butter (loving Shea right now!)
* MAC Lip Erase in 'Pale'
* MAC lipstick in 'Myth'
* NARS lipgloss in 'Turkish Delight'

This is what my make-up looks like after a few hours wear.

A full, just-been-done look would have the addition of glossier lips and groomed eyebrows. I also have a fringe and my hair is normally a lot sleeker, I promise! : )

I just wanted to get a photo of me uploaded here to show how the NARS blush works with the Lily Lolo products.

This leads me onto...

My Eyelashes & Eyebrows!

The first photo shows my natural, un-groomed eyebrows and my lashes with one coat of the new Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black. Doesn't it make them look natural and fluttery? ; )

I have been wearing this mascara every day for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed some improvement. When applied, it really makes my lashes look long, clump-free and lush! The wand is easy to use and really separates lashes. I highly recommend it! This photo also gives a close up on my make-up (as described above) ...


and this photo shows my eyebrows after!


This is how I like my make-up... Fresh, natural, groomed & glossy, with a hint of shimmer to give me a glow!

For this look, I used Benefit Instant Brow pencil in 'Med/Dark'. You only need a few light strokes and then comb it through (with the brush provided, not a hair comb!). I then brushed through a few quick strokes of Benefit Speed Brow, which is a brown-tinted gel that helps to keep your eyebrows in place all day. It goes on as a gel, but dries to a natural finish. I am planning on purchasing similar products from MAC to do a comparison, so watch this space!

The difference in my eyebrow before-&-after may only be slight, but that is just what I want. I don't want to have Katie-Price-esque eyebrows that look tattooed on & unnatural! Eek!

Finally...

I am going shopping on Friday and am planning on getting some Kerastase hair products and Clinique skincare. If all goes well and I get what I want, a haul post will follow!

I'm also aiming to upload photos of my current nude lip, which will show what I use and how I apply it, step-by-step.

What is your current make-up look? Are you a natural beauty or do you prefer a more glamourous look?

Comments

Popular Posts