Magazine Freebies!

If you live in the UK, Marie Claire & InStyle magazines are giving away great free gifts this month!

Marie Claire are giving away a choice of 2 Ciate nail polishes and InStyle have a choice of 3 L'Occitane hand creams. The nail polishes are full-sized and come in two shades of red - burgundy and tomato red. The hand creams are worth £7 each and smell amazing!

I managed to restrain myself and only get 1 nail polish and 1 hand cream, but I am tempted to go back and get the rest.

Did you manage to get any of these great freebies? Were you constrained or did you splurge?

In the issue of Glamour Magazine I've just received (hurray for subscriptions!) they say they're giving away nail polish by Nails Inc next month... Roll on 4th November when it hits newsstands (or my doormat!)

Happy Saturday! x

Comments

Popular Posts