LA Stone Therapy Massage...

YES! YES! YES! :)

Sorry... I turned into 'Meg Ryan' for a minute! ;)

In other words, the LA Stone Therapy Massage I had last night was amazing. Seriously. There is no other word for it.

The treatment lasted 1 hour and involved a full body massage with hot stones. Bliss! :)

To start with, a blend of oils was applied, followed by a massage involving the hot stones. The knots melted from my shoulders and neck and the smell of the essential oils used was both intoxicating and relaxing.

During the massage, a hot stone was placed in each of my hands and then afterwards, a large stone was placed under my shoulder and two more stones were placed (one in the middle of my chest and another near my stomach).

The massage was done in stages and after each area had been done, I was covered in a warm towel. Zzzzzzzz!

The final part involved a head massage, with oils being massaged into my scalp and through my hair. I must confess that this panicked me, because I thought 'eek! oil in my hair!' BUT, it did rinse out!

I cannot recommend this massage enough... It was one of the salon's 'October Specials' and was £28 instead of £40.

This morning, I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. I could also still smell the essential oils (which fully absorbed into my skin with no greasy/oily residue) and my skin felt so soft. I was advised to 'up' my water intake, so I have been drinking a bit more than I would normally, plus extra mugs of green tea to help clear any toxins. Get me being all healthy! ;)

The salon I went to was 'James Colmer Hair & Beauty' and they are based in Marnhull, Dorset. They do not have a website, but if you are ever in the area, make sure you go to see Jodie Coles for one of these massages! She also offers manicures, pedicures, tanning, etc. They also stock Lily Lolo make-up (a limited range, but products can be ordered if you ask) and L'Oreal Professional & Bed Head/Catwalk hair products. I go to see Kim every 4-6 weeks for a colour & cut and I refuse to go anywhere else! Her prices are great and she always does an amazing job. She always makes my colour look natural and when I decided to have a fringe, she did it for me. Basically, this is my one-stop-shop for pampering!

It's Friday! Have you got any plans for the weekend? x

Comments

Popular Posts