Product Rave & Review - Kerastase Nectar Thermique!


I have been a big fan of Kerastase products for a few years. When I had blonde highlights a while ago, I swore by their range of products in the pink packaging. They cost a small fortune but "I'm worth it!" (sorry!)

Now, my hair is a lot darker, which is closer to my natural colour and a lot easier to maintain! However, I am constantly on the hunt for products that increase shine, reduce frizz and make my hair look Kim Kardashian-esque!

I mentioned this product in one of my earlier posts, but as it's so good I thought it deserved a post of its own.

It's not strictly for coloured hair, but if you find you are constantly using a hairdryer & straighteners to dry your hair, then this might be worth a look. The bottle states that it's for dry to very dry hair. You could always do what I do and use a shampoo for coloured hair - I'm currently loving L'Oreal Professional Vitamino Colour - and then this as a styling product.

It's from Kerastase's Nutritive range and its called Nectar Thermique. It's a light gel-cream that provides nourishing care to your hair with extract of Royal Jelly to smooth and protect. It's a leave-in formula, so I just apply it to my hair after shampoo and conditioner and before using the hairdryer/straighteners.

I bought this from lookfantastic.com and it cost £15.70 (free delivery!) It's normally about £18.80 in salon's, so it's a good deal. For that you get a 150ml tube, which should last quite a while, as you only need a hazelnut-sized amount each time.

I have to say that from the very first time I used it, my hair was a lot sleeker and softer. It also virtually eliminated frizz! I have tried a lot of heat styling products that claim to do just that, but this is the only one that actually lives up to the claims.

I'm dying to try the Caviar treatment and the new Elixir from their range - they are expensive, but promise super-luxe results, so I think I will have to ask "Father Christmas" extra nicely for those this year!!! : )

Have you tried Nectar Thermique before? Are there any Kerastase products that you swear by or can recommend?

Comments

Popular Posts