Friday Ramble!

So it's Friday... at last!

I had a day off so I spent it shopping. What can I say? I need my retail therapy fix! : )

A new Topshop store had opened and I had to check it out. It's been a long time coming and I was not disappointed. The store was larger, bright & stocked a small selection of their own-brand make-up. Considering it was a Friday, the store was packed! A mental 'to buy' list was made and I am now lusting after...

* a pair of 'DOLLIE' over-the-knee suede buckle boots
* fur mittens
* new mini hot water bottle with knitted cover
* chunky knitted tights

...

Think I will stop there, as the list is pretty long! It would actually be easier to say what I don't want! ; )

A return visit is planned for the very-near future, so watch this space!

I'm also loving TK Maxx right now. If you have the time and the patience, you can pick up some amazing bargains. In the past I have found grey skinny 7 For All Mankind jeans for £11, Stella McCartney for Adidas trousers for £20 and Marc Jacobs perfume for £16!!! You don't always get great finds like these, but as they get new stock in every week, you never know what you will get. If you've never been to one of their stores before, I recommend that you start with one particular area and work your way round the store in sections. It's easy to get distracted and waste time going back and forth! I usually start by looking through the cosmetics, then clothes, etc. The store I usually go to is quite a small one and only has one level, so it's not too bad. The one in Cardiff is a different story - it's absolutely huge! If you live near that one, you are really lucky : )

River Island started their sale yesterday, both online and in store. I don't think I'm alone when I say that they always seem to be having a sale! Their last one has not long ended and I'm sure the same things get peddled out every time in the hope that no-one will notice! WELL I DO! ; ) For example, I saw a strapless silky top that I know for a fact has been put out in their past two sales! Sort it out, River Island! You will never sell me a top like that when it's (a) nearly winter, (b) old stock & (c) at a higher price than it was last time!

As I mentioned Topshop above, is there any particular item on your wish list?

Hope you're having a great Friday! x

Comments

Popular Posts