My Favourite Beauty Products - Right Now!

Okay, I'll admit it...

I am a HUGE beauty product junkie! I love anything that claims to brighten, boost, highlight and perfect! I am always on the hunt for products that give a "lit from within glow" and I'm a real sucker for great packaging!

I have so many products that don't get a mention here, but listing them all would take way too much time! Perhaps I will upload a photo of it all one day   : )

Anyway, here's a few of my current obsessions...

SKINCARE
Rodial Glamtox Night - this is AMAZING! It works at night to plump skin, erase hyperpigmentation and reduce pores - yes please!
MAC Cleanse Off Oil - a real wonder at removing make-up and it doesn't contain any Mineral Oil
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - great make-up base and really works!
Eve Lom Rescue Mask - refreshes and works to clear problem skin within 15 minutes

HAIRCARE
Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner - smells amazing and is a great, light conditioner (even on my long hair, which is no mean feat)
Kerastase Nectar Thermique (Leave In) - makes blow-drying a cinch and is the only product I've found that fights the frizz!
GHD Iron Oil - a light spray of this over dry hair before running my GHD's through it = hair heaven!

MAKE-UP
MAC lip gloss in Florabundance - a fabulous lipgloss which gives a great hint of nude/pink - Kim Kardashian is a fan, which is all I need to hear to make me want it!
MAC lipsticks in Myth & Creme d'Nude - THE perfect nude lipsticks (for me anyway!) - they are both great colours if you're new to nude lips. Myth is a satin/slightly matt finish and Creme d'Nude has a more glossy sheen. I like to be indulgent and wear both at the same time!
NARS Blush - great blushes that allow you to build up the coverage, yet always look natural 
NARS Albatross - a vanilla-shimmer pressed powder that gives an amazing highlight finish to your make-up. Worn over a NARS Blush really amps up the WOW factor!
Rimmel's new lash boosting mascara - I have only been wearing this for 2 weeks and in that time my lashes look longer, so who knows how long they will be in another 2 weeks!

These products were found after much trial and error. They are not suitable for everyone, but they're certainly worth a try. I would always recommend doing research before buying any beauty products.

If you're looking to purchase any of these items, I really recommend that you go to your nearest beauty counter and ask for a tester/trial of the product before you part with your hard-earned cash. It's awful when you have spent a lot of money on a product only to get it home and it's not what you expected it to be.

What are you current beauty lust-/must-haves? Is there one item you cannot live without?

I would love to hear your comments!

Comments

Popular Posts