Nails Inc for Diet Coke Nail Polish in Caramel Review...

So... I got all four of the new Nails Inc for Diet Coke nail polishes that came out on the 12th January. Greedy? Yes! Necessary? Heck yes! ;)

I decided to use Heather Grey first (you check out that review here) and tonight was the turn of Caramel...


I love this colour! In the bottle it looks like a nice neutral beige and I adore shades like this. I decided to apply two coats and it comes out as a gorgeous dark nude/beige. If you love your neutral/nude shades, then you need this polish :)

I also love how this colour is like a 'dirty' nude ;) It's also a great wear-with-anything shade. If you're looking for a colour that looks smart, polished & groomed, you will not go wrong with this.

This is already one of my favourite nail polishes (in my ridiculously huge collection!) and is a possible dupe for Chanel Particuliere.

I also decided to switch from my Topshop Under & Over to separate base & top coats. I always used to use Creative Nail and I can't remember why I stopped!

Here is the base coat & top coat I used tonight...

Stickey & Super Shiney
(base coat & top coat)

Each bottle is 68ml and I paid £12 for each one from a store on eBay, which was a bargain. Although they're tinted green & purple, they don't stay that way :) If you've never tried these before, go get them! They keep polish glossy & chip-free and a bottle lasts for ages. I also love the Solar Oil and Solar Manicure. Don't get me started on their hand lotions, which smell good enough to eat! ;)

Did you get a bottle of Caramel? Do you use Creative Nail products? x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts