Topshop Big Smoke Nail Polish Review...

I got this as part of a set of 3 mini Topshop nail polishes before Christmas and this is the first time I've tried it. I mentioned this colour in a previous post and it came with 'Offbeat' and 'Dark Horse'.

This is 'Big Smoke'...


As it came as part of a set, this is a 6ml bottle, but you can also buy a full-sized (10ml) one.

The colour is a gorgeous taupe-grey-nude hybrid, which is similar to Nails Inc 'London'. It's perfect for you if you like nude or grey shades and have bought every other shade that exists! :)


Here's how it looks on...


I applied Topshop's 'Under & Over' as both a base coat & top coat and 2 coats of 'Big Smoke'. I love how it's dried to a glossy opaque finish. This was taken without the flash as the flash makes it appear too light. It looks quite light in the bottle, but it does dry to a slightly darker finish. As you can see, in the bottle it looks quite light, but it comes out as shown above. I don't mind as it's such a nice colour so I will forgive Topshop this once ;)

The set cost £12 and it's still available in Topshop (although sadly not in the sale) but it's well worth getting as they don't sell 'Dark Horse' separately.

Have you tried this colour or any of the others in the 'mini' set? x

Comments

Popular Posts