10 Things That Make Me Happy - Part 2!

I started this last week - you can read that post here - so here is my next 10...

1. Fabulous Shoes

Image courtesy of thestylecolumn.co.uk

These are fabulous shoes and they're Louboutins - what could be better than that?! I don't care if they're boots, flats or heels, I love shoes!

2. The car I WILL own one day!

Image courtesy of just-auto.co.uk

Every time I see one of these cars on the road, I get goosebumps! It's my dream to own one and the thought that I might is enough to make me happy : )

3. Money

Image courtesy of prospectmagazine.co.uk

It's a shallow thing to say money makes me happy, but knowing my bills are paid & that I have cash left to go shopping makes me very happy! I also think $$$ look better than £££ ; )

4. Massages

Image courtesy of healthrelax.co.uk

I love nothing better than a Hot Stone Massage to help me relax and de-stress. I would have one twice a week if I could (and that would make me deliriously happy!)

5. Jo Malone Candles

Image courtesy of jomalone.com

I adore scented candles in general, but Jo Malone really does make the best. I love Vintage Gardenia, Pomegranate, Grapefruit and Orange Blossom. Give me one of these as a gift and you are on my 'favourite person' list ; )

6. Perfume

Image courtesy of vectorstock.com

I have so many perfumes so I can't pick one favourite, but I'm a magpie for a fabulous scent. Certain perfumes remind me of certain times and one sniff can take me right back there. I also love having a few to choose from so that I can match my scent to my mood or any occasion. I'm always on the look out for new favourites, so please leave me a comment and tell me yours : )

7. Flowers

Image courtesy of paperdeals.co.uk

Who doesn't love being given the gift of flowers? This picture embodies my idea of the perfect bunch of flowers... giant blusher-pink roses surrounded by lots of little delicate ones. Nothing heavily-scented or overpowering, just beautiful!

8. Popcorn

Image courtesy of sweetparties.co.uk

This is one of my favourite snacks when I'm at home watching TV or a DVD. It has to be Butterkist and it has to be Salty or Toffee! A bag of this and I'm happy : )

9. Sleep

Image courtesy of positivesharing.com

The above statement is so true! I always make sure that I get 6-7 hours sleep a night. The fact that you need 8 is a myth! Too much sleep and it can make you groggy, too little and you can't function. For me, going to bed at 11pm and getting up at 6am is just right.

10. My Job

Image courtesy of officepod.co.uk

Sadly, this is not my office! I am (not that) sorry to say that I enjoy my job. It's what pays my bills and allows me to have money to spend on the things I love. My work colleagues are nice, I can do the job well and I find that the working week goes by quickly, which is only a good sign : )


So that's my second lot of 10 things : ) Another 10 to follow next week! x

Comments

  1. I just became a follower of your blog and wanted to say that my name is Katharine too! And I saw you wanted an R8..that is too funny because that's my favorite car! haha small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katie Abshier... thanks for following :) It's one of the most amazing cars & I don't care which colour I get it in! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts