My LUSH shopping list got bigger!

I made a post earlier in the week about some LUSH products that I'm planning on getting. I also asked for some suggestions and I'm really pleased I did, because some of them have been added to my list!

In addition to the other items, I've also added:

Ice Blue Soap


Image courtesy of lush.co.uk


This sounds amazing! I know I already have 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap on my shopping list, but I love peppermint and the description sounds like it'd be perfect for me...

The intense and tingly peppermint one. Peppermint has this amazing quality of making you feel cool when you're hot and warm when you're cold. When you're in a warm shower, rub Ice Blue soap on your body and it gives you a refreshing, tingly feeling all over. Peppermint has been used for thousands of years to help the skin stay soft and the mind stay focused. Use Ice Blue and be cool.


If this smells as good as my beloved Original Source and Aveda shower gels, then I will certainly buy a big block!

If you'd like to try some too, it costs £2.79 per 100g



Vanilla Dee-Lite
Image courtesy of lush.co.uk

I gave this a test when I last visited the store and it smelt gorgeous. A light vanilla scent that smelt like it came from a more high-end brand and a texture to die for! How does this sound...

Delightfully soothing, creamily smoothing, vanilla lotion for body and hands. It's been named Dee-lite as a joke, not to annoy the writing team. The important thing is that it's made with lovely light oils and butters - including Hawaiian tamanu and monoi - organic coconut water and Simon's Vanilla Fountain scent! Use it to make your skin soft.


Doesn't that sound great? Next time you're in a LUSH store, give this a try - I promise you'll love it!

It costs £11.25 for a 250g bottle



Mask of Magnaminty
Image courtesy of lush.co.uk

This was recommended to me by the lovely Steph, who said that it smelt like mint-choc-chip ice cream. I was immediately sold! It's quite a multi-tasking product - here's how LUSH describe it...

Deep cleansing, minty face and back pack. After an overnight flight, a marathon in a rabbit suit or a walk along Marylebone Road during rush hour, do you feel a deep need to be scrubbed clean? Here's a cleansing mask to do exactly that; China clay and bentonite gel will pull the dirt from your pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate surface skin cells, and peppermint oil will make you feel so fresh and minty that you'll forget you were ever grubby.

Sounds like quite a product doesn't it? I can't say that I've ever run a marathon in a rabbit suit, but I do like to deep-clean my skin a few times a week (oh the joys of working long hours!) I think I shall try this with and without the 'Full of Grace' solid serum bar to compare.

It comes in 2 sizes: 125g for £4.50 and 315g for £7.90

Based on the fact that my small pot of 'BB Seaweed' fresh face mask lasted for ages, I think I shall get a small pot first (although I do think that the larger pot looks better ;)

I have the most annoying cough and am getting little to no sleep at night right now, so I really need some retail therapy to perk me up :)

Have you tried any of these 3? Do they live up to their claims? x

Comments

  1. Ooh all of these sound lovely! I want Lemony Flutter and Honeytrap lipbalm at the min :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lucy - Beauty and the Blogger.. I like the sound of those *rushes to log on to LUSH website*! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts