OPI Malaysian Mist Nail Polish Review...

If you love nude-coloured nail polishes, then you're going to love Malaysian Mist by OPI.

I saw this colour on a YouTube video once and I loved it so much I bought 2 bottles! I don't wear this as often as I'd like, purely because I'm trying not to use it up. However, it 'spoke' to me tonight so I gave in ; )

This is Malaysian Mist


The colour is beautiful and suits all skintones. If you like your nail colour to be opaque - and I do - then you will need 3 coats of this to achieve that. It's well worth it when you get a colour like this...


It's the perfect shade for work and it also goes with any outfit. The shade is also a great match for my beloved nude lipstick/lipgloss so if you like the matching-nails-&-lips trend that's 'in' right now, then you need this polish!

I bought mine from Sally's and I paid just £3 a bottle in their sale : ) I keep looking out for it as it's my favourite pale shade. It doesn't make me look washed out at all - it just gives nails a lovely polished glow.

Have you tried Malaysian Mist? x

Comments

  1. I tend to stay away from nude nail polishes, as I feel they make my fingers look dirty, but this one looks gorgeous!! I'm definitely going to keep my eyes out for it, as you've got me curious!
    Thanks for sharing this with us! =D

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Straight Up Glam... this is such a great shade Andree :) It's got a lovely peach undetone and you can build up the coats to make it as sheer or as opaque as you like :) x

    @elite barcelona... me too, which is why it's one of my favourites! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this color today on a whim, and I couldn't agree more!!! It really is a lovely shade that is versatile on many skintones. I'm glad you liked it so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts