MakeUp On My Wish List!

I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I really cannot wait until Friday 1st April! I'm taking my mum shopping for the day - as an early Mother's Day treat - and I am lusting after these 3 lovelies from SpaceNK...

Shu Uemura Shine Mystique Eye Colour in Ivy Gold...

Image courtesy of spacenk.co.uk

This is such a stunning colour. I saw it used in the Spring 2011 issue of N.vision (the beauty magazine from SpaceNK) and it looked gorgeous against flawless skin, pale-pink lips & lashings of jet black mascara.

A 1.5g pot costs £15

Another product they used to create the look was:

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Hollywoodland...

Image courtesy of spacenk.co.uk

Image courtesy of narscosmetics.co.uk

This was used to add a subtle gold definition alongside the Shu Uemura. It's described as a pale gold and the swatch above shows how it looks.

It's a jumbo-sized pencil and looks a cinch to use. They can also be layered to give a more intense colour. If it's as gorgeous as it looks, then I shall also need to get a jumbo-sized sharpener to match!

Each 4g pencil costs £16.50 and there are lots of colours available.

Finally, I want this fabulous 'Forever Yours Set' by NARS...

Image courtesy of narscosmetics.co.uk

This is a limited edition gift set and it comes with a tube of illuminator in 'Orgasm', a medium-sized lipgloss in 'Deep Throat' and a Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in 'Aigle Noir' (a smokey black infused with gold).

I love the lipglosses and this set is the perfect way to get 3 products for less. The retail value of this would be £49 if you bought it all separately, but this costs just £35.

There are so many gorgeous gift sets by NARS that I can't decide which one I really want : ) I think I shall look at each one and if I will actually use every single item in the set it's worth getting. It's a waste of money getting a set just for 1 or 2 items.

Do you have any of these items? x

Comments

  1. I love the look of that Nars set...beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second that. What a gorgeous set xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower alert : ) lovely post and that pencil looks gorge-i have velvet matte in pillow talk and i find it dries my lips a tad but gorge colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wishlist posts!
    All those items look fabulous! I am lusting after the NARS Tainted Love set right now! And about a million other things, hehe!
    Have fun shopping with your mom on the 1st! =D

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @*Zoe* & @nicoletta... it's a great kit and I think I can actually use all the products!

    @Miss Jones... thank you! I'm following your blog too :) I haven't tried the lip pencil but it's a shame it's so drying :) x

    @Straight Up Glam... thanks Andree :) I was looking at that set too, but I'm not sure about the bright Multiple! I think it'd be easier to say what I don't want from NARS! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts