John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight...

I must admit that I'm not the biggest fan of John Frieda products. I've tried various things in the range before and found them to be 'okay'. Not bad, but not wowing me either.

However, I was intrigued by their latest product, 3-Day Straight...


This claims to:

Transform curly, frizzy hair into a straight style that lasts up to 3 days*. Introducing Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. Our revolutionary heat-activated formula with keratin protein wraps each strand to seal in longer-lasting straightness without weighing down. Protects against heat damage and blocks frizz. Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.

(* or until your next shampoo if less than 3 days)


How to use:

Spray throughout DAMP OR WET, not dry hair. Start with 7-15 sprays. Use more or less depending on amount of curl, hair length and thickness. Comb to distribute evenly and blow-dry hair straight. Finish by using hair straighteners in sections.

The picture on the box shows what you can expect...


If it can do this, I will be seriously impressed! I intend to try it this weekend. I don't have curly hair, but it is prone to frizz and if I leave it to dry naturally - and don't use any styling products - my hair can go a bit fluffy. Not a good look ;)

The product comes in a 100ml spray bottle, which looks really easy to use. I plan on using it a couple of times and will do a follow-up review.

I got mine from Superdrug where it's on offer for £5.49 instead of £6.99. I wanted to get it in Boots as they have a '2 for £7.50' offer on John Frieda at the moment, but due to the store having an overhaul they didn't have any! If it's any good, I shall be going to another Boots store and stocking up.

Have you tried this product? Did it keep your hair straight for 3 days? x

Comments

Popular Posts