Saturday Ramble...

Sorry about the unimaginative post tonight... I have had a cold/cough all week and at the same time putting in full-time hours in my new job!

My cough is getting to the stage where it's hurting my throat and giving me a headache, which is awful. On the plus side, I managed to dose myself up and still put in a full week in my new job. I didn't want to let them down and I figured it was better to be at work than at home on the sofa - I don't get paid for that! ;)

On another plus side, this week has gone by really quickly! As I'm getting up at 6am each day, leaving home at 8am, starting work at 9am and then not getting home until 6.30pm, I was expecting each day to be l-o-n-g. Thank goodness I was wrong! The only real 'bad day' was Wednesday (I can see why it's called Hump Day!) and I really struggled to get up and drive to work. Seeing as I felt like cr*p, it would have been easy for me to call in sick. I'm so glad that I managed to go to work, as I would have only felt disappointed in myself come Friday afternoon.

How about a third plus side?! I managed to blog every night! I was expecting to be too tired, but I'm finding that I function better on 6-7 hours sleep than 8 every night and I'm not as exhausted as I thought. I often think about what to blog whilst I'm driving home, so by the time I get in, I can get photos taken, etc and then get it done.

Excuse the ramble, I have been getting things done today that I didn't have time for in the week, so Sunday will certainly be a lazy one :)

I hope you're all having a great weekend x

Comments

Popular Posts