A couple of days ago, I blogged about my version of Cheryl Cole's look for ELLE magazine, which was done by Lisa Eldridge.
Thanks to a very generous RT on Twitter by Lisa Eldridge herself, I got a great response on it. To say that I am happy about this is an understatement! :) Therefore, I have decided to do another one and this time I took inspiration from Kim Kardashian...
For the eyes, I used:
* MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' (applied to lower waterline, under bottom eyelashes & above top eyelashes)
* L'Oreal Chrome Shine Eyeshadow in '172 Beige Shimmer' (all over eyelids & on top of Fluidline under bottom eyelashes)
* L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in 'Carbon Black' (top eyelashes)
* Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in 'Black' (bottom eyelashes)
* MAC eye brow in 'Lingering'
For the face, I used:
* YSL Teint Radiance foundation in 'Peach'
* Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in '03 Moderately Fair' (under eyes & other places where needed)
* L'Oreal True Match Powder in 'C1 Rose Ivory'
* Benefit Hoola Bronzer (under cheekbones)
* L'Oreal True Match Blusher in '145 Rosewood'
* MAC MSF in 'Soft and Gentle' (a light dusting all over to highlight & blend)
On the lips, I used:
* Benefit 'Lip Plump'
* MAC lipstick in 'Angel'
* NARS lipgloss in 'Turkish Delight'
Here's the finished look...
I know I don't have Kim Kardashian's skintone, but this is my version of her makeup. I think it's perfect for you if you want to recreate her look and you have paler skin.
The key to Kim Kardashian's look is flawless glowing skin, lashings of mascara and a nude/pink glossy lip. For summer, I would wear this with a little more bronzer and for a night out, I would add false lashes and a little more shimmer :)
I'd love to know what you think! x